Background Stories, Interesting Facts and Announcements
Protogrid is alive and kicking. In this blog, our innovative engineers and creative graphic designers share their stories, anecdotes as well as useful tipps and tricks.
But no matter how quickly the improvement is implemented, the optimization process is dragging on: First of all these improvements have to be reported, then you get an offer from the developer, the budget has to be approved, then you need a schedule with the developer, consisting of start meeting, development phase, approval and many small intermediate steps.
And when the time has come, the internal process has changed and the implemented function does not fit exactly anymore, the moved button is no longer needed at all. To counteract this problem, you can now rent a developer to Protogrid! He will visit you at regular intervals in order to implement your wishes immediately in so-called My-App-Sessions. No more long waiting times, no more scheduling. You also don't have to request a budget every time, as you rent the developer and pay him together with the monthly fees for Protogrid. In this way, your wishes can be implemented quickly and easily, and your application is always optimally adapted to the current business processes.
You can choose from different packages, which differ mainly in the frequency of My-App sessions:
- Do your processes change quickly, or do you have many optimization requests? Book a package of size XL and we will come by every month!
- Do you only need a few adjustments? Book the XS package and we'll see you 3 times a year.
Fill out the order form in the flyer and start today to optimize your application agilely!
- Register your personal Protogrid Environment for free.
- Choose your starter application, which suits your needs the most.
- If necessary, you can adapt the application to fit your requirements even closer.
- Use our CSV-interface to import already existing data. See our documentation for further details.
- Adjust the permissions. By default, you are the only person seeing any starter applications. To make them visible for others, you can assign roles to your co-developers and users. The Quickstart Tutorial covers this topic at chapter 5.
- If the majority of your users owns an iOS device, you may want to roll out the App into the iOS App Store automatically. You will find further instructions in chapter 11 of the Quickstart Tutorial.
- Register between 7 to 12 test users inside the application "Environment Users" and assign roles to them as specified in step 5.
- Keep users up to date. Give them the link to the application and their credentials. For example, you may want them to change their personal passwords quickly to avoid security breaches. Remember to ask them to use the application as often as possible and to give you feedback, as soon as they miss any new functionalities.
- Discover how you can make your application even better based on the feedbacks you get. You can create surveys to push on with the development of your application.
- As soon as you are satisfied with your creation, you can make it accessible for the entire target group. Register new users or assign the appropriate roles to existing users.
It’s awesome. It’s free.
Protogrid is completely free for up to two users with any number of applications.