You only pay for what you actually need.
The basic pricing model is simple. The first two users of Protogrid are free with an unlimited number of apps. After that, you pay just $14 per month and user. Additional plans, such as our enterprise plan with a flat monthly environment fee and discounted prices for users, exist for larger teams and governmental organizations. See below for details.
SPECIAL FOR EARLY ADOPTERS: No monthly environment fee for the enterprise plan!
Protogrid’s Enterprise plan now costs 40¢ per month per user with reading rights and $4 per month per user with editing rights, with the monthly environment fee waived for the lifetime of the environment.
|Recommended for||trial and private||everybody||>30 users||government agencies|
|Number of users||2||unlimited users||unlimited users||details upon request|
|Price per month and environment 1 6||USD 0.00||USD 0.00||details upon request|
|Price per month and user 6||USD 0.00||USD 14.00||USD 0.40||details upon request|
|Price per month, app and editing user 2 3 6||USD 0.00||USD 0.00||USD 4.00||details upon request|
|Type of infrastructure||Cloud||Cloud||Cloud or On-Premise upon request||Swiss Cloud|
|Type of Support||Community||Priority Phone, E-Mail and On-Premise|
|Engineering, Consulting & Support 6||USD 200 per hour||USD 200 per hour||USD 200 per hour||USD 200 per hour|
|Availability assured (refers to Cloud model)||no assurance||99%||99%||details upon request|
|Traffic||fair use 4||fair use 4||fair use 4||fair use 4|
|Storage||fair use 5||fair use 5||fair use 5||fair use 5|
1. Usually you have one environment per organization.
2. If an app uses editor role fields every app user potentially has editing rights and is therefore considered as editing user.
3. If an app contains protos without an editor role set, every app user has editing rights and is therefore considered as editing user.
4. Bandwidth limitation may apply after 5 GB per user, month and environment (cumulative).
5. Limitation may apply after 5 GB per user and environment (cumulative).
6. Any taxes or other public contributions are borne by the customer.
Do you need more? Please contact us and describe your use case. We will find a good solution for you.
It’s awesome. It’s free.
Protogrid is completely free for up to two users with any number of applications.